Missouri NAP Credits
Neighborhood Assistance Program Tax Credits (NAP)
Northland Early Education Center has Neighborhood Assistance Program tax credits available for eligible donors.
How NAP Helps You
The financial benefit to eligible donors is a 50% Missouri tax credit in addition to a federal charitable tax deduction for qualified donations. The philanthropic benefit is the knowledge that your NAP tax donation will impact the lives of children who have special needs and typical needs throughout our community.
How you can Help
Currently NEEC has $90,500 in Missouri tax credits available through the Neighborhood Assistance Program, which will leverage $181,000 in contributions to support Northland Early Education Center. These credits are available until June 30, 2018. Qualified donations can be made to NEEC by check, or credit card. The minimum donation is $200.
Who can use NAP credits?
- Corporations (including S-Corporations and their individual shareholders)
- Insurance Companies
- Express Companies
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Partnerships (and their individual partners)
- Limited Liability Companies (and their individual members)
- Individuals who either:
- operate a sole proprietorship in Missouri
- operate a farm in Missouri, or
- have rental property in Missouri, or
- have royalty income in Missouri
To learn more
Contact Brea Connett at 816-420-9005 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.