We are looking for an Accounting & Billing specialist to ensure compliance with Northland Early Education Center’s financial policies and practices. This is a Part-Time position with flexible hours but includes 3 early evening meetings per month.
- Monthly accounting entries
- Creating monthly financial reports
- Monthly billings to all funding sources
- Complete monthly county consumer eligibility applications
- Creating long-range fiscal planning reports
- Participation in monthly Finance Committee meeting and annual Board of Director’s planning meeting
- Attends monthly Senate Bill 40 board meetings in Clay and Platte Counties
- Completes approved training as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong math and research skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of bookkeeping software; preferably Excel and ProCare